I have hijacked your blog, and I am going to put in my top ten of the week (I am even sneaking in a Star Wars related post!).
Hope you don’t mind.
- Ordinarily Urbane shows how to look stylish along the bayou in New Orleans
- Money Smart Fashion‘s boyfriend surprises her with photo shoots. She doesn’t know when they’re coming, so she always has to be on her game!
- Alyson is Neat shows how to stay away from shopping for a year and how to remain upbeat.
- Calivintage wears and outfit I want to copy, and could, because I own the same pieces… stalkerish or flattery?!
- NYmag does a feature on Ypsilanti’s own Iggy Pop. Anyone have a jar of peanut butter? (if you don’t understand, google it.)
- New Dress a Day shows how to take interesting garage sale and thrift store finds and turn them into new, inspired pieces.
- LyddieGal gives herself a shoe challenge- awesome!
- Improv Everywhere does Star Wars on the New York City subway system. Utterly amazing.
- Shoe a Day does a great look for less from The Twilight Zone.
- I wrote this post about Forever 21’s maternity line, and I’m quite proud of it!
Remember, if you’re interested in (1) being in next week’s Friday Top 10, or (2) nominating someone as a guest editor, or (3) being a guest editor, comment about it on this post or send an e-mail to email@example.com.