Sorry! It’s been a hectic week. During the week, I save the posts I really like in order to include them on this post (when I don’t have a guest blogger*, that is) and I had saved 37 posts. I don’t know if you noticed, but this post is for the Top 10 links. Not the top 37. I had to make some tough choices this week!
Here are the posts I loved this week. The one thing they all have in common? Excellent content. Not a single fluff piece amont them! (except maybe my guest blogger turn at Aspiring Fashionista)
- Yes and Yes : No more guilty pleasures!
- Mischief My Dear: 10 Things Carrie Bradshaw Taught Me About Fashion
- Adored Austin: Stealing Flickr photos for your own account? Not cool man, not cool.
- Aspiring Fashionista: I’ll spare you the extra “LOOK I’M A GUEST BLOGGER” post and just insert this link riiiiight here.
- Grit and Glamour: Photography for the Amateur, Stagefright-Afflicted Blogger
- Bardot in Blue : Cafe Culture Au Paris (is that right? I don’t speak French very well)
- Miss Vinyl Ahoy: DIY: Jeffrey Campbell TICK shoes
- Lust for Shoes: I can’t put into words how much I love the mint green pair.
- Style Underdog: How to use props in photos and not take yourself too seriously.
- The Meatloafy: Because everyone needs a daily dose of cute cat.
*Remember, if you’re interested in (1) being in next week’s Friday Top 10, or (2) nominating someone to be a guest editor, or (3) being a guest editor, comment about it on this post or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.