Am I the only person in the world who is surprised when Friday rolls around? I know we all spend our week clamoring for its arrival, but when I wake up and realize that it actually IS Friday, I feel like I’ve been given an unexpected present.
Or maybe I should stop drinking so heavily on Thursday nights.
Well, let’s not waste time talking about my liver damage. On to the goods! Nominated by Suze, the guest editor this week is *Beverly* from Style Underdog, and these are her favorite 10 posts from the past week.
- Miss Vinyl Ahoy: Keeping it real about an Anthropologie necklace. Hello, 12-year-old test group.
- Kendi Everyday: Brilliant way to fake a maxi dress.
- Already Pretty: A beautiful explanation of why we blog and what we want to accomplish.
- Grit and Glamour: Her photos have a look of a magazine editorial. I wouldn’t mind her closet either…
- Garance Dore: Someone who admits that her feet get hot in the summer when she wears boots. About time!
- What Would a Nerd Wear: Finally answers the question, “where would you wear a lobster dress?”
- In Professorial Fashion: Best Fantasy Shopping post yet, including the comments!
- Le Blog de Betty: THE earrings!
- Little Tin Soldier: The charming illustrations are coffee table book worthy.
- Style Underdog: Last, but certainly not least, Guest Editor Beverly celebrates turning 100 (sort of).
Remember, if you’re interested in (1) being in next week’s Friday Top 10, or (2) nominating someone to be a guest editor, or (3) being a guest editor, comment on this post or send an e-mail to email@example.com.