Oscars 2010 Quick Review
Ok, I am literally (figuratively? Sue, which is it?) falling asleep right now, but I wanted to remember this stuff in the A.M. when I do a huge shoes @ the Oscars post.
1. Best show I can remember in recent memory. It didn’t dra-a-a-a-a-ag, the hosts were actually funny, there was enough ad-libbing to make it seem spontaneous, it seemed relevant, and it was memorable.
2. Best dress in my opinion was Demi Moore’s, but I’m probably just biased since I loved her so much in G.I. Jane 🙂
3. The Hurt Locker winning the Director and Best Picture Oscar was completely spot on.
4. I really want to see a new Disney movie revolving entirely around the character Dug from “Up!” Two hours of SQUIRREL SQUIRREL SQUIRREL would be fantastic.
5. My feet hurt, but I don’t care. I’m still wearing new shoes tomorrow.